I have been researching and creating a website using bootstrap and HTML inside PHPStorm. In this tutorial, I will be explaining to you how to implement Bootstrap and HTML to create a main page and side pages and be able to navigate back and forth. Here are the steps….
- Find a basic bootstrap template, which you can find at this link here: http://getbootstrap.com/getting-started/
- Use a combination of <div>, <nav>, <body>, <head>, and <html> to create the main layout of the page to where you can input information to your liking.
- Using this code, input your header (picture of code and page will be shown at end) and subheaders.
- Once you’ve done this, name your header and subheaders in the <li>/href= portion of the code.
- To be able to navigate from page to page, you need to be sure that your href for that header/subheader is the same on every HTML file you are working on.
Once you get this done, you can enter in your information